Blogroll

Text Widget

Follow us on facebook

Find Us

Contact Us

聯絡表單

名稱

以電子郵件傳送 *

訊息 *

300x250 AD TOP

Lifestyle

Popular Topics

Pages

Latest Post

Technology

Copyright © 2012 黑潮流域™, All Rights Reserved. 技術提供:Blogger.

Our Team

2012年11月3日 星期六

Tagged under:

Natural Selection + Use and Disuse = Media Environment

Recently, I have received an  interview invitation from Mumbai, India. Although the compensation only 400 - 700 USD / month that I still want to go (my salary is about 1100 USD / month now). But unfortunatelly, there are 1,000 USD credit card installments that I have not paid. I must give up the opportunity, whether I want to give up or not. 

Despite knowing I can not go, I still prepared an English CV and sent it out yesterday. Because...I want to know where is the position of me around the world. When I preparing the Englis CV there are something confused me. "Where is the advantage of media worker?" When I thinking about it, THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES (written by Darwin) appeared in front of me.
To be continued...懂中文的話,直接點下面那隻蛇看中文版吧。